Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gym Stalker / "Boyfriend" / Stalker - GG!

As soon as I started going to the gym that Josh was a member to, I noticed this guy whom I felt was always staring at me. Somewhat flattering...but also somewhat creepy! Not long afterwards, I mentioned something to Josh about it and he verified that the guy is constantly watching me.

I make nice when we pass or are needing to share equipment and such, but I have never really spoken to him. When I work out with my trainer he always stops by to chat with my trainer while I'm warming up or doing a long set. And now I think he has figured out my workout schedule and ALWAYS seems to be there when I'm there. ALWAYS! Josh and I joke about this a lot.

So apparently, Josh go roped in to a conversation with him and this (nice looking) cop dude that Josh has befriended at the gym. The cop leaves and leaves Josh and "Brady" talking...when Brady says to Josh, "That girl that you are always talking to hasn't been here at all this week." (This was last week when I was traveling all over the Midwest.) Josh's reply?!?!?!? "Yeah, I think she's traveling this week. She should be back next week." Should be?!?!?! I was like...WTH did you not say that I was your WIFE?!?! Josh just starts laughing! He thinks this is funny!

So I go to the gym today...See Brady there...I can't help but laugh to myself. But he makes me even more conscience of the fact that he's watching me...and that's just flat out creepy!

1 comment:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I love your header! I cannot believe Josh didn't tell Brady that you're his wife! How crazy is that?! I would find it flattering, but creepy, also!